Fashion Feature: REVOLVE

11:00 PM

Finding maxi pieces that are long enough for my height isn't an easy task to do so in Singapore, so I'm especially happy to own these pieces now from Revolve, which carries multi label apparels under them and all of them are so gorgeous! 

This Gaia Maxi Dress in teal colour is one of my favourites to date, with the perfect length to create a nice silhouette of the body, as well as a semi low back for that extra dazzle. I imagine myself wearing this for a formal/gala event or maybe a friend's wedding without stealing the show by toning down with the colour choice. 

For that full bare back oomph, I would go with a classic, timeless piece like the Charisma Jumpsuit! It can be elegant, edgy and casual all at the same time depending on how you style your look. The material is also super flowy and definitely comfortable to wear :)

You can shop for Revolve clothes HERE. Their prices aren't cheap, but you'll definitely find something you like to spice up that special occasion here without being afraid of looking the same as someone else on the streets :)

Love, 
Xin Lin

You Might Also Like

0 comments